You can regain your mobility and take back control of your life with a knee scooter. This innovative device, also called a knee walker or rollator will free you from having to use crutches.
Whether you are dealing with a sprained ankle, recovering from leg surgery or are a below the knee amputee you can experience the increased freedom of movement a knee scooter offers and say goodbye to crutches. Using a knee walker really is the next best thing to walking.
Knee scooters also promote faster recovery and they allow patients to maintain their active lifestyle.
“ Early mobilization after any kind of leg injury is critical for healthy recovery. A knee walker enables movement with less exertion than crutches or a walker. There’s not a more stable knee walker than the Spry Cruzer ” John Ford MD
Watch This Knee Scooter In Action
Actually although a leg injury is no fun at all it looks like it’s kind of fun to use a knee walker! It sure beats sitting on the couch all day and definitely makes getting around much faster than using crutches or regular walker.
Spry Knee Cruzer – Simply The Best Knee Scooter Around
The Spry is designed for active lifestyles. Medical equipment becomes an extension of a patient’s life and Spry knee scooters were designed to enhance living.
They look more like a racing bike than a piece of hospital equipment and always draw lots of positive compliments about their looks.
You don’t have to settle for being a couch potato or the limitations and discomfort of using crutches. Knee walkers can maneuver rings around regular walkers and they fold for easy transport too.
Introducing The Spry Knee Cruzer Basic
Spry Knee Scooter Features:
- Easy Fold Handlebar – folding stem requires no adjustment and only a single hand to operate
- Supports up to 350lbs – enhanced stability provided by 22″ front axle width
- Light Touch Disc Brake – with parking lock feature for hand free use, can be operated by either hand
- Molded Foam Knee Rest – for maximum user comfort, left and right leg compatibility
- Tool Free Adjustment – and easy, clean, soft rubber, handlebar grips
- Non-Marking Solid Tires – long life, solid, polyurethane tires; rear wheel rotation function allows pivot on own access (narrow turning radius)
- Frame – Tadpole design offers advanced comfort and stability on most grades; aluminum frame provides a light weight, strong construction
- Front Frame Locking System – enables easy stowage; low cost shipping
Spry Knee Walker Details:
- Overall Length: 30”
- Overall Height (handlebars extended): 31”
- Overall Height (handlebars folded): 21”
- Frame: Aluminum
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Handlebar (adjustment range): 31”-37”
- Knee Support (adjustment range): 17”-24” (1” Increments)
- Weight Capacity: 350lbs
- Warranty: 1 year Warranty